Tropic Mews Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asèdai-Nanarith

2 posters

Go down

Asèdai-Nanarith Empty Asèdai-Nanarith

Post by Nanarith Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Asèdai-Nanarith Comm_s11

((Took me long enough to write this up! Razz))
Name: Nanarith
Race: Asedai- From village in the desert region.
Height: 6'3''
Body type:Due to her intensive training, both physical and magical, she has a lean well toned body.

Personality:Timid before coming of age, the training she was forced through toughened her to an extent. She still holds that child-like wonderment when she sees new things. She's rough, but fair for the most part, having a small snobbish streak when it comes to non magic using creatures.

-Her village has been all but disappearing over the last few centuries. Male and female alike, most of her village has become infertile.

-Having the largest horns her village has ever produced in the last one-hundred and fifty years, she was groomed all her life for one task even more important then becoming her village's leader.

-Posses high potential for magic, her training has allowed her to tap into this potential for the most part, but all of the teachers that could have taught her how to control it had long been dead for fifty years. The current ones barely able to teach her the basics. Books were of no short supply, however, and they taught her to read at a very early age, substituting lost experience for reading.

-Her jet black horns are another anomaly among her village. Perhaps hearkening back to some interbred blood line that skips several generations. Weather this is the cause for huge magic potential or not is up for debate.

-Carries a small crystal embedded under her skin, around the base of her neck. It is what she was sent away from her village for, to take it far away from it. The cause of the infertility of her village. Its residual energies allow her body to heal from wounds at an almost supernatural rate. However, like all magic, it has its limits. Anything that would cause her to not be able to use her own magic would essentially 'mute' the magic of the crystal as well. It acts on its own accord, she has no control over it in the slightest. Even unconscious it would continue to work for her. (Obviously this particular power would most likely be void, if it didn't fit into the universe. Smile ))

Last edited by Nanarith on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nanarith
Nanarith
Asedai
Asedai

Back to top Go down

Asèdai-Nanarith Empty Re: Asèdai-Nanarith

Post by LovelyKouga Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Holy shit, 6'3!!! She's a GIANT! :O
LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
Dimebian
Dimebian

http://www.lovelykouga.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanarith Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 pm

LovelyKouga wrote:Holy shit, 6'3!!! She's a GIANT! :O
LOL, they grow 'em big in the desert! Its not THAT tall... maybe she could become a basketball player. XD
Nanarith
Nanarith
Asedai
Asedai

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyKouga Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 pm

It's VERY tall, especially for a woman! I'm 5'10, and taller than all of my friends XD
And yes, though the horns might get in the way, haha!
I like the history of this, it was a very interesting read!
LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
Dimebian
Dimebian

http://www.lovelykouga.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanarith Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 pm

LovelyKouga wrote:It's VERY tall, especially for a woman! I'm 5'10, and taller than all of my friends XD
And yes, though the horns might get in the way, haha!
I like the history of this, it was a very interesting read!
OK OK, not very tall in the RP part of desert she's from? XD Gotta be tall to survive all the beasties in the desert? Hahaha.
Nanarith
Nanarith
Asedai
Asedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down