Tropic Mews Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimebian-Drax

2 posters

Go down

Dimebian-Drax Empty Dimebian-Drax

Post by Drax Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 pm

((Gonna have to commission Krista to make me a profile pic for him. XD))

Name: Drax
Race: Dimebian- Born and raised in Roe (Capital City)
Height: 6'1''
Body type: Somewhat skinny, but muscles well defined. Has the build of an athlete or martial artist. Has light brown hair that stops about shoulder length. Blue eyes and light, slightly tanned skin.

Personality: Kind, hard-headed at times, can be self contradicting when he comes to money or self preservation, tries to see the good in people for the most part but he isn't naive. Tries to avoid fights through out-talking or out thinking his opponents. Always tries to have the upper edge when walking into a situation, so doesn't like randomness too much.

-Tried out Dimebian military lifestyle for a few years after witnessing one too many uncontrolled magic attacks (Renegade Dimebian magic users or Asedai), but worked his way into more of a contractual nature with them. Making friends with some higher ups, he has some of their "steathly" special forces type of training.
- Usually takes jobs from the military involving black market magical trinkets and their like. Has kept a few for himself more often then not, quoting them as "lost in transit" in his reports. Only has taken on hunting down two actual magic users in his life, making sure they had indeed committed the crimes the military said they had before turning them in.
-He relies too heavily on his charms, forgetting the random nature magical trinkets can have at times.
-Has let more then his fair share of magic users slip through the cracks. Innocent people just trying to make a life for their selves.
Drax
Drax
Military
Military

Back to top Go down

Dimebian-Drax Empty Re: Dimebian-Drax

Post by LovelyKouga Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Ooooh, this is juicy indeed! Should I update your rank to 'military' then? ;D
LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
Dimebian
Dimebian

http://www.lovelykouga.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drax Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

LovelyKouga wrote:Ooooh, this is juicy indeed! Should I update your rank to 'military' then? ;D

Wellll, he's LOOSELY affiliated with them nowadays. He usually just picks up contracts from them when he needs money. XD So....I dunno? Razz Glad you like the bio thought! Very Happy
Drax
Drax
Military
Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down