Tropic Mews Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikiy's big secret

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mikiy's big secret Empty Mikiy's big secret

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Mikiy decide that she wants to go on adventure, she went from town to town until she reach this town, people say that this town as no name and no one returns in or out, Mikiy was scared but brave enought to go through this, 5 hour later no one was there she sat down on a table bench waiting, soon the military showed up and saw her. Mikiy started to panic and hides in the caves, when she heard a guy's voice fighting them, she covered her eyes until this guy saw her.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Mikiy's big secret Empty Re: Mikiy's big secret

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Riley panted and wiped the sweat off his forehead, standing shakily to his knees. He had been right to tail those militants...they'd cornered someone in that cave, but he didn't know who yet.

Cautiously, he flattened himself against the outside wall, peeking over his shoulder to look inside the cave. He saw a young girl, cowering in the corner and obviously very scared.

"Are you...okay?" He called out, trying to sound as gentle as he could. "Those men...they're, hehe, they're unconcious now. It's safe, if you want to come out."
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Mikiy's big secret Empty Mikiy's big secret

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Mikiy uncovered her eyes saw the guy standing there, she repiled "um... thankz mister" she gets shy around good looking guys, "i'm mikiy what's your name?" "Riley" Riley pats her head, he saw her in tears he bends down, lifts her head "there's no need to cry Mikiy, you remind me of someone" Mikiy remove her tears replied "who?"
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 pm

((Just by the way, Amy - please don't 'god-model' the character someone else is playing. This means you should only type what Mikiy is doing, not Riley, okay?))

Riley stood up straight, his eyes somewhat unfocused and distant.
"She...her name is Jessi. And she was kidnapped by the military last night." His bottom lip trembled a little, but he scrunched his eyes shut tight and refused to let the tears fall.
"I've been looking for her all this time - I wasn't about to let them get you, too."

Riley offered his hand to Mikiy, intending to lead her out of the cave. It wasn't safe here anymore - reinforcements would be coming soon.
"My name is Riley...why were those men chasing you, Mikiy?"
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 pm

((sorry about that I'll remember that i just forgot about that i won't do it again ))

Mikiy's feels safe to tell riley why the military's after her " well last night that your friend is kidnapped they saw my magic which is very rare to me, and that connects to jessi's power" she started to cry and holds Riley "I'm sorry it's really hard to talk about it, Riley do you think i'm a ugly freak?"

Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:48 pm

((It's okay, you're new to roleplaying! ^^))

Riley froze at her sudden touch, but her sobs soon lowered his guard. This poor girl had been through a lot, that was plain to see. Why was she all alone in the first place? Didn't she have parents? He decided to ask her later, it might be a touchy subject.

Riley raised his hand and patted her back awkwardly, in a kind of one-handed hug.
"You're...you're special, kid. That might not mean much to you, but others can see it, and want to keep it for themselves. Don't ever think of yourself as a freak, okay?"

He wasn't sure how comforting he could be, but he tried his best.
"Now...we'd better get moving, yeah?"
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 pm

"okay Riley" Mikiy knew that Riley tried his best, at least she's happy.
while walking with Riley, she though about this jessi girl (hmm i didn't know she's was kidnapped on that night, maybe it something to do with me and her well i find out, I hope she's nice) Mikiy look at Riley, she feels safe with him, she asked him nerves "um Riley if it's okay with you, can you be..well be a big brother cause i never have any siblings?"
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Riley was rather taken aback. He had only just met this girl, and she wanted to ask such a thing of him?
He glanced sideways at her as they walked. 'Her eyes...She must have been alone for a long time.' Despite his stoic nature, Riley could not deny her - it was the same look Jessi used to wear.

Riley thought carefully before he spoke.
"...For as long as I can remember, it's been just Jessi and I, together against the world. We've never had anyone want to be a part of that before. If you want to gain me as a brother...well, you have to gain a sister too. We're a packaged deal, you see."

His ears flicked violently, and he stopped dead in his tracks. He could sense something...something very powerful, and he wasn't sure what.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Mikiy didn't know that Riley and Jessi were against anyone in there way, she wanted to help them.
She looked at Riley, sense something bad, she sense it too very powerful, she remembers when she and her mother ran away from the military cause Mikiy's mother was the target to destory her along with Mikiy, but her mother leaves her in hiding and Mikiy hears her mother last world "i always love you", Mikiy gets scared and hides behind Riley's back
"Riley i can sense it, i'm scared" Riley holds her hand tight.

Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 pm

"It's okay, just stay behind me, okay?" Riley warned, his ears flattened now in fear. This thing he was sensing...it was definitely magic, but it felt so different from Jessi's or Mikiy's. Dark, somehow.

The ground beneath their feet began to shake, and Riley snarled low in his throat as a figure appeared along the path. He couldn't quite see who or what it was, but it was slicing down trees clean in one cut. Riley grabbed Mikiy by her shoulders and pushed her behind a large boulder.

"On second thought, stay out of sight." He urged, pulling a golden-coloured dagger from the holster on his left leg. "Can you do that for me?"
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 pm

She nod, Mikiy sense it really dark and scary, her tears ran down her face and can't move, she knew Riley will protect her, then gets stronger she feels heavy "wha I can't move", she feels sleeply and faints,luckly the figure didn't see her
he was walking towards Riley, Riley was prepare for this.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Riley brought the dagger up in front of him and bent his knees, ready for fight or flight, but waiting for the cloaked figure to make the first move. His entire body was like a tense coil ready to spring at a moment's notice.

The figure raised one hand, the sleeve of the long black coat slipping back; to reveal they were holding a sword. It was darker than steel, and held a faint blue glow. Riley could see something engraved on the blade, and he narrowed his ice-blue eyes as he recognised it as the military's crest. So...they'd sent someone to take care of him, and probably Mikiy, too.

"Where is Jessi." He said, his voice dangerously low. "Tell me, and I might leave you still able to walk."
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Mikiy can hear the figure, she knew he's from the military, she wanted to help Riley and save Jessi from them, her body started to light up in fairy dust, she stands up and saw him saying "you shouldn't mess with him, i know you"
the man stand there with his blade pointed at her "you..... MURDERER" she walked and said to Riley "please forgive me, these bastard killed my mother" the military solider ran towards Mikiy an attack, Mikiy used her rare magic against him he run away saying something about he'll be back, Riley stand up and hold Mikiy as she fanited.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Riley had seen Jessi use her magic many times, but he'd never seen another female Dimebian use it before. Despite her ferocity, it felt almost warm when he was near her, and the fairy dust tickled his face as he struggled to lift her into his arms. It must have taken a lot out of her...this power was real.

'That military man...he will be back.' He thought to himself. 'These paths aren't safe anymore.'

He carried the unconscious Mikiy bridal-style through the trees, picking up the pace several minutes later when he heard the unmistakable sound of running water. He laid her gently down in the grass, slipping off one of her armbands to dip into the cool stream and laying it across her forehead.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

((Mind if I join in?))
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 am

(( rose u can join)

Mikiy woke up "wha what happened? Riley?" she got up took her armband off from her forehead saw Riley sitting near the lake, she walk over there sat next to him feeling abit sad, she laid on Riley's arm saying "Riley i'm really sorry about releasing my power i know, i hope you don't hate me for it?" she started to cry hugging Riley's arm
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 am

((Thanks~!))

A black wolf lurks behind different trees, green eyes flashing. She had been watching these two, a white haired-Dimebian boy and blue-haired Dimebian girl. It seemed that the girl possessed magical properties, much like the wolf herself.

The wolf's name was Ebony, Ebony Lupa. Her muscles are tense and strained from the running she had to forego today, and now some strange visitors had entered into her woods. They had been running from the Military, which screamed both good and bad. It was bad because Ebony was also running from the Military, and she didn't really want more attention attracted to herself. It was good because that meant they were on her side. So she cautiously stepped out from behind a tree, speaking softly.

"Hello...."
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 am

Riley looked kindly down at her, allowing her to cuddle his arm. She was really clingy, but after that experience it was justified. He wondered...was he the only one who had ever shown her any kind of kindness? All Riley knew, was that his hatred for the military grew tenfold today. Who were they to meddle in the lives of peaceful people? Jessi had never hurt anyone, and he doubted this small and shy girl had either.

"Why would I hate you for it...you pretty much just saved me from that military guy." He said, bluntly. "Strong as I am, my dagger ain't enchanted. I don't think I would have been any match for him." It pained him to admit it, but when it came to magical assault, all he could do was dodge.

Just then, he felt as well as heard someone in their near vicinity. Damn it, he'd let his guard down, and now they were possibly in danger again. Instantly alert, ears swivelling, he quickly located the culprit. A girl...no, a teenager, about Jessi's age emerged from behind a tree. She looked tired and a bit worn around the edges, but now wasn't the time for observations. This one had magic too, he'd been around it enough to know. Powerful too, the aura almost made him grimace.
Stepping protectively in front of Mikiy, he tried to keep a stance of neutrality. He didn't know if she was here to kill them or help them, but he wanted to know, and fast.

"State your loyalties, wolf-girl." He said, hunching his shoulders a little in preparation for attack.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSenshi Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 am

(Fight fight fight!)
DarkSenshi
DarkSenshi
Dimebian
Dimebian

http://www.darksenshi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 am

Ebony bared her teeth oh so lightly when the boy began to prepare himself for attack. But then she calmed herself down, standing at a more relaxed pose. No, she would not let -THAT- darkness out.

"I reside with the good, the ones who protect others, the ones who fight against the Military..." She narrowed her eyes a little, stepping back, once again going into a more fighting position. She didn't like how this guy was acting, not one bit.

"There is no need for fighting, I find that you would die rather easily." The first part came out in a gentle voice, but then the last came out harsh and cruel. She shook her head, sitting down, cross-legged. Odd, yes, but it helped.

"I think I belong on your side, if I do believe." Ebony spoke out clearly, looking at the boy with bright, jade green eyes.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 am

She reminds Riley's kindness like her mother, until she notice that Riley heard someone behind a teenage wolf girl, Mikiy is scared of Wolf Dimebian cause one used to bully and beat her down, she hides behind Riley making sure to hold her magic (I think she's part of the Military to get me) she though of it holding Riley's jacket really tight "Riley please ask her if she part of the military?" Riley looks at her with a smile, then Riley looks at the Wolf girl.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 am

Riley grumbled under his breath instead, not relaxing his stance for now. Words only meant so much, and people could lie - he found that out the hard way. Even though she was a wolf Dimebain, the race he admired greatly, she would not win his trust so easily. Her unpredictable behaviour and obvious confidence in her abilities made him painfully on edge.
She could destroy him, and she knew it. That cut his pride deep.

"It's obvious you're not one of them. The military..." He began carefully, after noticing her violent aversion to the word. "They kidnapped Jessi, my companion. I've no interest in an alliance with you, unless you know where they might have taken her." His tail drooped slightly. He didn't want to think of how scared she must be, what they might be doing to her, what...

He almost sobbed. It was hard to remain strong, when his greatest support was dog-knows-where. He clasped Mikiy's hand briefly, waiting on the wolf's next words.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSenshi Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 am

Roserietta wrote:Ebony bared her teeth oh so lightly when the boy began to prepare himself for attack. But then she calmed herself down, standing at a more relaxed pose. No, she would not let -THAT- darkness out.

((Boo! Hissssssssss! Evil or Very Mad ))
DarkSenshi
DarkSenshi
Dimebian
Dimebian

http://www.darksenshi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 am

Her ears pricked up at the sound of 'Kidnap'. Ebony knew how Jessi must feel, scared, alone, terrified.... They must be doing all sorts of terrible experime-.

Suddenly, a black wisp of smoke-like substance darted from the side of Ebony's head, lashing at the ground, hard. Upon lifting itself, the black smoke lashed at another area in the ground. The black lashes left behind a smoldering mark that stank of rot and filth. The cloud disappeared just as fast as it had appeared, leaving Ebony alone, green eyes flashing darkly.

"They took your friend?" She asked, practically hissing.

"I have a vague idea of where she could be. I will lead you, if you like...." Slowly, the hissing faded from her voice, leaving it gentle and kind again.

"Sorry about that... Uh...." She just blinked and smiled sheepishly. She really didn't know how to control her magic, especially her dark magic.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 am

even though that Riley clasped Mikiy's Hand, She knew that he wants Jessi Back, she wants to help him to save Jessi.
Mikiy looked at the Wolf-Girl,(maybe she not part of the Military I can see her wounds and injuries) and hides cause she's shy around Strainers and she hardly said a word cause her throat is really sore and has anything to drink, "Riley I want a drink, my throat is sore and i haven't had a drink for hours".
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:11 am

Riley's eyes widened to an almost impossible size, an amusing expression of absolute shock on his face. His whole body was straight and rigid, arms flat at his sides.
"That, uh..." He said, voice shaking. "...That happen often?"

Smoke rose from the miniature craters in the ground, and he didn't want to imagine what he would look like if he was hit by one of those freaking 'smoke-bolts' she seemed capable of channeling out of her skull. Did he really want to risk going with this girl? Mikiy had magic, sure, but this girl could obliterate them at any time. On the other hand...

His mind began to work in circles. In order to save Jessi, he'd need more than just himself. The wolf girl could infiltrate any defence, and she seemed to have more of an idea on where to go than he did. Then again, she seemed to lack control of her power, and that could spell disaster not only for himself, but Mikiy, civilians, even Jessi. But standing here doing nothing wasn't going to get him to her any faster.
That settled it. The pros outweighed the cons.

Riley puffed out his chest defiantly, and guided Mikiy towards the water, hoping to distract her. Turning on his heel, he folded his arms and leaned all his weight on one hip, appraising the wolf girl.
"Yeah, they took my friend, alright. Knocked us both out with some kind of gas or haze, and when I came to, she was gone." He said, quietly. He didn't want to frighten Mikiy, who was lapping eagerly at the water she had collected in her hands.
"I'll be blunt. I'm trusting you for now, because it's my best chance of getting her back." Riley quipped, his ice-blue eyes narrowing. "If you can't accept that, I understand."
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 am

Ebony shrugged to his question. In all honesty, it only happened when she was angry and 'imbalanced'.

"Not really. When I'm angry, it happens more... Eh.... I don't really like that kind of magic though.... I prefer this kind."

Ebony stood eagerly, holding out her hands to her side, palms up. She smiled at the white haired boy, then closed her eyes. She snapped her fingers once, twice. The water from the stream began to float up and out, two separate streams of water. The streams ended after a considerable amount of water was retracted. Ebony opened her eyes just a little to catch a look on his face. The water went over her two open palms and began to spin slowly in a water halo. The water began to move faster, faster, faster until Ebony opened her eyes all the way and threw her arms out to the side, the water spiking out suddenly, then freezing. Just freezing right in mid air. She pulled water down to the ground, fastening it. Then, she really froze it, pure ice.

"I like.... That kind of magic...." She smiled as she gently stroked one of the icy spikes.

"By the way, I am Ebony. And I will help you find your friend." She smiled welcomingly at Riley, even though she knew he must be frightened out of his wits at her right now.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 am

Mikiy had a handful of water to drink, after she drank it and Riley Standing beside her, she saw her childhood memories in the lake, looking happy, playing and laughter until the night Mikiy saw the mother got shot and fade the memory away, Mikiy froze and started to cry, she didn't want Riley to hear but he did, he bend down lift her face seeing the tears in her eyes Mikiy said to Riley "I just saw my mother getting shot by the military, it's hard to forget that painful memory" she hugs Riley cause she need it and wants someone to love her.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

Ebony listened to the blue haired girl cry, and then before her own eyes, in her own painful memory, saw her mother reach out to her, cerulean eyes fading... Ebony shook her head and came closer, closer, watchful of Riley. Next to the girl, Ebony knelt down, patting her back.

"My Mom and Dad were shot too, I know how you feel..." Ebony whispered soothingly to her.

"It's a painful memory, but you must not let it haunt you, okay?" Ebony said, still patting her back gently.

"Here, look, life grows in death..." Ebony had noticed a wilting flower, so she used another aspect of magic. Slowly, the flower came back to life, a white lily.

"So don't cry..." Ebony assured her, pointing to the flower.

"Life always comes back."
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 am

That kind gesture was the sign Riley had been looking for. She wasn't going to attack them. He'd had enough shocks for one day, and Ebony wasn't helping with her blatant displays of magic, but he much preferred this to the dark kind she'd displayed earlier.

"Look, you two." He joined them by the waters edge, and leaned back on his arms, looking up at the sky. "We've all had out share of pain, and loss. But Jessi...she's different. She's naive to the cruelties of the world, and of people. She sees everything as good." He closed his eyes at that.
"I want...to protect her from that. I can't help thinking that with every passing moment, she could be having those rose-tinted glasses ripped from her eyes by those merciless militants."

It wasn't often he opened up to strangers, but he deemed it necessary. He needed these two to help him, these two girls who had seen hell and more, who knew hardship.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 am

Mikiy knew how much Riley went through and Ebony cheered her up and the memories Mikiy said to Riley and Ebony
"your right Riley, I want to help you to get Jessi Back and i know cause If i gain a brother, I gain a Sister too, I always want a older siblings but my reason is that I want answer from them about that night, I may be 11 years old and scared, I want to brave and Strong, beside I want to meet Jessi anyway is she really nice Riley?
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm

"The Military is cruel and greedy, Riley. They could be doing all kinds of things to her that I'd rather not give voice to. It's crucial we find her as soon as possible." Ebony stood, serious and contemplating.

"There is a Military base near here. I once lived in that base, and I think it's possible your Jessi is there. I can most certainly help you break in. Besides, I broke out." The black-haired girl grinned, her wolf ear flattening against her head.

"It will be very difficult, but we have to try. If anything, I can 'give' myself up. They've been searching for me for years, yet here I am, right under their nose! They will be so shocked and overwhelmed that hopefully they forget about Jessi, and you can sneak in. It's risky, but it's one of our best options. Do you guys have any plans?" Ebony looked to both Mikiy and Riley, hoping they had an idea of what else they could do.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

While Ebony and Riley thinking of a plan, Mikiy thought about her magic she knows how to use it but only to protect them (maybe i can... no it won't work) she remembers when she went to the Cattlegirls concert last year *flash back* Mikiy was getting an autograph from them Stacie sense her magic "hey kid i like your magic" mikiy was surprized "really I thought that my magic was dangerous" Stacie never judges magic "maybe when you meet someone who lost someone used it well or if someone has different type of magic combined with yours it helps" mikiy smile *back to the present* Riley pat Mikiy and told her the Plan how to get jessi out.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 pm

"But...You've been captured before?" The wolf-cat asked, incredulously. "That would, ahh...that would explain a lot, actually."
Riley cleared his throat uncomfortably and stood up, flicking his long, snow white tail to dislodge some of the grassy debris. He stared off thoughtfully into the distance, before balling his gloved hands into tight fists.

"It feels good...to have comrades." He muttered, barely audible. It was as close to a 'thank-you' as he could muster - needless to say, he wasn't exactly used to people prepared to back him up. His brows knitted together as he decided to take control. Every minute counted.
"Since you know the place best, Ebony, I think you should direct us. However, we do need a plan of action." He snapped a stick off a nearby branch and knelt down next to her, handing it over.
"I'm fairly good at strategy, but I'll need to know where the air vents and guards are before I can slip - while you create a diversion." He motioned to the dirt at his feet, indicating that she should draw a diagram of the military base.

"Mikiy...you're young, but you're powerful. I'll give you a choice. Do you want to fight alongside Ebony, or do some re-con with me?" His face was serious, but kind. She'd be safest with us, and most of all, useful.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Mikiy had a think, "I'll go with you Rilely, oh Ebony I want to give you this" Mikiy hand over a piece of magic ball, Ebony gave her the look, Mikiy explains " it's like a bouncy ball but hits the soldiers with a knock out" Ebony and Mikiy gave each other a hug, now they were on their way, Mikiy was scared but never give up.
3 hour later they finally made it.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am

Ebony began to draw the diagram, first creating a square with squiggles on the top of the square.

"They have electrical wire on the tops of the walls. At each corner there is a watch tower with lights and at least three soldiers per tower. Inside, there is an 'institute.'" Ebony drew the watch towers as smaller squares, then started on the institute part inside. She drew thin rectangles to signal doors.

"In the institute, there are many hallways and doors. Some three hallways in you will find the examination, experimentation, and extermination room. They are very large, like a laboratory, and there is usually one person in each. Everyone starts in the examination room. If they are deemed with good magic, they are assigned a room, and depending on the level of magic, guards as well. Then they move onto experimentation rooms, where experiments and trials are partaken on the individuals. If they do not perform well, they are sent to the extermination room, which I'm sure you can guess what happens there."

Ebony drew the rooms inside, then began to draw hallways as well with doors.

"There is only one entrance into the base, but I have noticed a tree that is very close to the wall, and in a blind spot. We could easily scale it and jump in. The Institute itself has 5 separate doors, with just a few windows. But I know there is also an underground entrance into the place as well, but it's more difficult to get to, since there are usually guards watching that particular entrance closely." Ebony finished the drawing with the underground entrance. She looked to Riley, flattening her ears.

"I cannot promise diversion for long. I will be running around a lot, and uh.... I'll probably try to find the bombs, so you may only have about 10 minutes to get in and get out with Jessi and Mikiy. I promise to come and find you, but I want you guys to run like the hell out of there, okay? And I want you guys to meet at an underground cave I found. It's in a pond that is a little ways from here. You'll have to swim to the bottom, find the hole, swim through the tunnel full of crystals, and then you should reach the surface of the underground lake. Meet me there, okay?"

Ebony stood up, brushing off her dress and shorts, looking at Mikiy and Riley. She held the little ball close, then stuffed it into a pocket on her side.

"Well, let's go."
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 am

Eyes the colour of ice eyes darted back and forth over the rather complicated diagram drawn in the dirt, easily committing it to memory. Riley had always been good at memorising almost anything during his schooling days, but this time was different. There was more at stake than possibly getting a B-minus on a test - one wrong move and it could mean game over for everyone involved. When Ebony revealed exactly what went on at these military bases, he felt sick to his stomach. He'd only ever hypothesised about what they did to their prisoners - to have it confirmed was staggering, and it motivated him. Right now, keeping Jessi from harm...getting her out of that wretched place, was number one priority.

---

Three hours later, the unlikely gang were crouched in a very tall tree. The high wall that they needed to jump was just a few metres from their branch. No non-feline Dimebian could possibly make such a jump! Riley popped the collar of his short jacket, and took a deep breath in before rigorously stretching out each of his muscles, paying particular attention to his well-defined thighs and calves. He'd need to be as warmed-up as possible to scale that wall with Mikiy on his back, not to mention the possibility of a close-combat fight.

With a quick nod towards Ebony, he hoisted the blue-haired girl onto his back and gauged the gap carefully. Without hesitation, he took a great running leap, using his long tail for extra balance. The rubber soles of his shoes landed squarely between two strips of electrified, barbed wire, and he exhaled in concentration, using all of his flexibility and strength in his legs to sidestep over them. The baggy bottoms of his jeans just barely grazed the sides, but he made sure they got nowhere near the girl on his back. Mikiy was small, luckily for him, and she clung to his back with a grip like a koala Dimebian - Riley was betting her eyes were shut tight. He felt somewhat guilty taking her with him, but he rationalised that she would be safer with him than Ebony - that is, if he managed to remain unnoticed.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 am

Mikiy got on Riley's back she and her eyes were shut tight making sure Riley is fine and safe after that leap, Mikiy is praying that Ebony is okay but she knows Ebony knows what's she doing.

---
Riley stop and saw the military Soldiers guarding the door where Jessi is but Mikiy not to sure that is the right door
"ah Riley I'm not to sure that Jessi's in there." Riley told Mikiy that he can sence Jessi, Mikiy got that sence of her, Mikiy never scence that magic, the Soldiers walk away from the door and put laser alarm on, Riley knew it was tough to get thought with Mikiy on her back until Jessi saw Riley and Mikiy, "Riley is that her?"
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 am

Ebony nodded back, her heart beating quickly with fear and excitement. As much as she hated it, she began to cloak Riley and Mikiy with small tidbits of darkness to conceal them better.

"Good luck." She whispered to them as they jumped over the wall and dropped to the bottom. Ebony was to remain behind for a minute or two, then jump in as well, but she had to brash and easily noticed, not quick and stealthy like Riley. The thought of being caught sent a shiver down her spine, causing her already spiky hair to spike a little more. After a minute had passed, a shaky breath was drawn as the black wolf made her own running jump, but she didn't land on the wall. Oh nononono, she jumped over the wall and crashed to the ground on the other side loudly. In an instant, all the light beams were on her.

"Is that 898?!" "It can't be....!" "It's 898!" "GUARDS 898 IS IN THE FACILITY. ATTENTION, 898 IS IN THE FACILITY!!!"

"Nice to know you guys remember me!" Ebony called up, grinning with a new rush of adrenaline. Guards were already on her tail, reaching for her and aiming the rare gun.

"898 HALT! WE DON'T WANT TO HARM YOU!!!" Ebony scoffed at that, using air to speed herself up, make herself lighter with longer jumps.

"Bombs bombs bombs where are the damn bombs???" She remembered briefly a bomb storage, but she was always supposed to be the big bomb, the one that pretty much destroyed everything.

The adrenaline ran at a raging river pace in her veins, her breathing was harsh and her muscles were beginning to cramp up. Military soon began to pour from each side of her, and she had absolutely no way to run.

"898, remember me? I was your doctor, come on now, come on back... We promise not to hurt-" "Promise not to hurt me? Ahaha, you want my insanity, don't you? Sorry, but I'm not exactly planning on letting her out." Ebony grinned mischievously and threw the ball Mikiy gave her, using air to make it swing out in a circle, instantly knocking many military officials out.

A cruel laugh emitted from her mouth, causing the doctor to smile with careful eyes.

"She's in there, I know it...." He whispered.

"NOPE!" Ebony used Earth to hurl a particularly large rock at him, causing him to shriek and run with wild abandon. Many of the men were knocked out, the others running for back up. This was Ebony's chance to find the bomb room, which she remembered was actually inside the institute, and Riley and Mikiy. It was risky, but she knew those hallways like the back of her hand.

The doors had been locked during her breaking in, but Riley and Mikiy had obviously gotten inside. Ebony banged on the metal door once, twice, a third time with extra rocks being pummeled at the door.

"KNOCK KNOOOOOCK!!!!!!" The black haired wolf girl shrieked insanely into the hallway, the yell echoing back. Ah, being in this place really brought out some insane moments in her. She began to run quickly again, searching for the bomb room and possibly her comrades.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:49 am

Ebony's directions had been accurate. The rough 'dirt-map' in his mind's eye almost eerily matched the interior of this truly depressing place. How long had she been imprisoned here? He wasn't sure he wanted to know.
Riley braced his hands and legs against the solid stone walls on either side of him, holding himself and his passenger almost as high as the ceiling. He let his grip loosen a little, which caused him to slide slowly down, landing noiselessly on the floor. He crouched down low and scanned the area. It was just as well, because he could only just make out a small guard standing further along the hall with a rifle in their hand.

'Why is it so dark in here...?' Riley pondered briefly, taking a hold of Mikiy's hands and prising them from his back. He turned to her and made a pointing motion with his left hand, pressing it to his lips - the universal gesture for 'keep quiet or we're both dog-food'. There seemed to be just enough shadow in their corner for them to avoid being seen, for which he was grateful.

There was a sudden flurry of activity behind a large wooden door to his right, followed by panicked shouting and banging. Good, that was the signal. Ebony was drawing attention away from this area. The guard down the hall squeaked in fright, seeming to shy away from the ruckus. Not a fighter, he guessed. Perhaps a new recruit. Either way, the guard was the only one around; and inconveniently, right next to the examination room. Riley double-checked his mind-map one more time before sprinting forward with impressive speed, kicking the guard square in the chest. The poor woman (he could only tell that now) was knocked out cold when her head hit the wall behind her, and Riley caught her small form before she fell to the floor, lowering her down the rest of the way. Her helmet had a small crack at the back now, adding to the suspiciously bullet-shaped dent on the front, but it had done it's job and protected her from the full impact as he knew it would. Loud screaming sounds wafted through the hall from outside, many repeating the set of numbers '898', and he knew time was short.

Welp, no point in being quiet now, he figured. He grabbed the rifle for good measure and waved his hand - a signal for Mikiy to follow as he shot out the lock on the door, kicking it the rest of the way open with unnecessary force.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:08 am

As she ran through the dark but white hallway, memories of this place and what had happened here wafted back to her, her younger self running hauntingly fast beside her.

"Bombs bombs bombs...." Ebony whispered, even thought the ruckus was still up and going outside, now that she had disappeared from the guards. They were calling for back up and calling out her experiment number '898'. A jade green light and a siren began to blare, along with "898 is in the facility. All officers search. 898 is in the facility. All Officers search." Repeated over the intercom. The light reminded Ebony of her eyes, and upon looking at a sheet that indicated what the color of lights meant, realized the light was actually to signal she was around.

"So I have my own light now? Sweet." Ebony laughed and looked at a directional map, leading her to the room full of firearms, including bombs. Exactly what she wanted. She was genuinely frightened for Riley and Mikiy, and she didn't want to set off the bombs until she knew they were out of the facility. So, she picked up a few bombs, figuring that she could use a little magic to help out as well, and began to run, looking for the white and blue haired dimebians.

"Riley? Riley???" Ebony called out, running through the familiar hallways, even passing her room which still said 898 over the top. Ebony could hear the rushed footsteps of guards, so she dropped a bomb, lighting it with her fire magic. A true risk, but it was all she had. Just as she turned a corner, the bomb went off loudly, along with the shrieks of other guards as they were (probably) blown up.

"Gotta find gotta find gotta find them...." Ebony repeated to herself as she continuously ran, hoping to Dog that Riley or Mikiy called out to her.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:23 am

The hallways were very dark, Mikiy waits for Riley signal, she heard a noise behind her, she turn around no ones there "strange" Mikiy turned around waiting, soon as Riley turn his back to see no one was behind him, the Soldier hit Mikiy making her faint and weak, dragging her, Ebony came back with the bombs, Riley turned around and Mikiy was gone.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:55 am

Empty.
If you didn't count the corpses piled up in the corner, discarded like garbage. Most had died from malnutrition by the looks of things, but one or two had severe bruising and head trauma. Each of the bodies had a number tattooed onto the inside of their wrists, he noticed, probably some kind of prisoner identification system. Thankfully, the familiar pink hair was nowhere in sight, and Riley felt a mix of relief and stomach-dropping worry. Adverting his eyes from the gruesome scene, he bowed his head briefly in respect for the dead. He got that Dimebians would experiment on Asedai; they were considered animals, not people, at least under law...but experimenting on their own? Riley felt a stab of disgust for his own race, his mind adding yet another trouble to its vast banks of hate. He sighed with mild relief as Ebony rounded the corner, almost bumping into him. She was beginning to look tired.

"Ebony! Jessi isn't he-...what the HELL are THOSE." He cried, pointing stupidly at the large bombs in her grasp. "Are those the-?! Man."
He hushed as he could hear the sound of many quick footsteps just down the hallway, and without thinking, he grabbed the largest of the devices from Ebony's grasp. Out came his gold-coloured dagger from the sheath strapped onto his left thigh, and with quick motions he struck it against one of the stone walls, sending sparks flying everywhere. Fuse lit, he lobbed it as far down the hall as he could and turned to grin at Ebony, pleased.

"That should slow them down. The rest of the rooms are this way after all, I reckon this will cause a cave-in. That should buy us time to check the other rooms, uninterrupted. But...hey, where's-?" His expression changed to one of pure horror as he flicked his head around to stare down the hallway. They were down a comrade.

"...Mikiy?!" He screamed, just as the bomb exploded, shaking the very ground they stood on.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

Ebony was shocked that Mikiy when missing,Riley and Ebony went on finding Jessi and get Mikiy back

---
The Soldier put Mikiy in the prison room for while, Mikiy woke up and find out they put her in this room "wha Riley,Ebonny where are you? oh no i lost them" Mikiy's tears went down in pain losing them, then she heard a voice a girl's voice, Mikiy scared of fright saying "wh...who.. are you?, what do you want?" the strange girl crawled and her tail was showing a pink tail, she'd smile hold out her heard Mikiy ased "you look okay um I'm Mikiy, what's your name?, do you this girl mine Jessi cause my friends Riley and Ebony and i are looking for her" the girl was shocked said her name.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Ebony grinned at Riley when he threw the bomb, hearing the shrieks of surprise from soldiers. But as soon as the duo realized Mikiy was gone, her face paled and her ears went down with fear.

"Oh nonononooo..." Ebony looked frantically around for their blue haired friend. She looked to Riley desperately, her ears down still with the fear of losing Mikiy. A new adrenaline rush from the fear was compelling her now, as well as the sirens that hurt her ears. The green light continued to flash, making her eyes pop out a little more in the darkness when the light didn't flash.

"We have to find them.... I could try to sense them, but I can't promise it would be them that I find." Riley nodded to her, but before she did, she sent a wall of rock flying up behind Riley, and then a wall behind her, so they had an enclosed space for Ebony to focus. She stood perfectly still, lifting her hands to the side of her head, fingers pointing up. Her lips opened slightly, and she released a strong magical signal through air. A resounding echo returned from twenty-four different places.

"There's a lot.... There is one place that has two people in it though. Do you want to try there?" Ebony asked, just as soldiers began to pound on the wall behind Riley. They would have to go forward.

"We have no choice, they have other bombs as well." Ebony picked up her own bombs, jostling them carefully, then with a quick swipe down of her hand, the wall in front of her went down, revealing the dark white passage with the green flashing light.

"Follow me." The black-haired girl said to the icy-eyed male, turning on heel and running down the hallway, terror pulsing through her veins.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 am

((Should I bring LovelyKouga in to play Jessi? Or should I just play her? It might actually be handy to all our characters if we could just control her equally, though))

Riley touched the wall of rock with his hand, trying to keep it together. 'Ebony can't possibly keep this level of magic up for much longer...we need to find Jessi and Mikiy soon, or we're all doomed.'

His mind staggered a bit at the number of prisoners they had here. As much as he'd like to save them all...it just wouldn't be possible, would it? He was only one person. But then he thought of all those girls, shivering, alone, possibly in pain. Maybe some were Jessi's age, maybe they had families, homes, friends...lives. A small grating sound rebounded off the wall as his hand curled into a fist.

"I'm not leaving anyone behind." He said, staring at the wall unblinkingly. "We'll search every room here if need be. Once we find them, there must be a universal emergency release button for all the doors. We could free everyone." There was hope in his voice, but uncertainly, too. The green light washed over his face as Ebony lowered a wall, making his eyes flash as he turned to face her.

"Lead the way." He said, adjusting the strap of the rifle on his back.

She did so, and he'd admit he had to struggle a little to keep up with her, even though she was carrying several bombs. They rounded many corners, but strangely, encountered no-one. Blood seeped out from under a door marked '755', but he couldn't help sighing with relief as they passed it - it was obviously not Jessi's cell. He stepped in the puddle in his haste, cursing under his breath as his shoe left very obvious bloody footprints behind them. Oh well, it would take them a while to get through that wall of earth.

It was then that he heard it emitting from a cell just ahead, and his heart leapt in his chest as a relieved smile blossomed over his face. It was the most beautiful sound in the entire world.

"I hope Riley gets here soon, Mikiy. I'm hella hungry."
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 am

Ebony slowed down and looked at Riley, who was staring at the wall, determined to save the other prisoners. It wasn't possible though. Ebony knew it wasn't. She just took a deep, shuddering breath, put all the bombs in the crook of one arm and unsteadily reached her free hand out to gentle stroke the side of Riley's cheek.

"To them, a quick death is all they want." Ebony pulled her hand away and began to run again, the blood from the puddle splashing up to her calves. It was nothing she wasn't used to though, so she easily brushed it off. Her ears pricked up at the sound of a female's voice, actually saying Mikiy's name as well.

"That's gotta be them. Please, let it be them." Ebony was losing power, she was becoming too exhausted from the running and frequent magical usage. She turned the knob on the door, but it didn't budge. It was locked. It must also mean there's a guard in there as well. In an instant, Ebony's ears were back down. It was so possible that this was a trap. Not real. The Military had easily designed voice-acting technology that actually copied another person's voice.

"Riley, I don't know if they are actually in there... Let me do a magic signal, see if it really is them." Ebony handed the bombs to Riley and lifted her hands again, sending off a weak signal this time. To her surprise, it really was the two magical users she had felt. But she was still suspicious.

"Do you have any way to get through the door? I could use the magic of earth to pull at the earthen minerals inside the metal, but it would drain me of a lot of magic that could be used for attacks." The black haired wolf was straight to the point, her ears up and ready to receive instructions.

She took the bombs back. Upon counting, they had five bombs left, 2 of which were big bombs that she planned on using to try and break down the whole base. One was a medium bomb and the other two were small bombs to create simple blockage. Suddenly, wails from a few rooms down reached Ebony's ears. She noticed Riley glancing down the hallway, obviously intending to free the wailing girls, but Ebony shook her head.

"No Riley. As much as I'd like to save them as well, they are long-gone. They are dying already." Her ears flattened down, and she jostled the bombs a bit more, the inside of her wrist exposed, where the numbers '898' were easily visible.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy-Oh Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Mikiy was shocked after this strange girl told her name "I finally got to meet you jessi, I sense your magic very well" she gave Jessi an hug and said "Riley told me everything about I ask him if it's okay to be my big brother and well I like you to be my big sister" Jessi smiled at her Jessi never had a younger sisiter before but she's happy, then she heard Riley's voice Mikiy heard he's and Ebony's voice, So Mikiy decide to use her magic to get out "Jessi stand aside I want to show you my magic, I think you'll love this" Jessi step back as Mikiy started with fairydust showing and started to glow blue and release with her magic and blast the door "Okay Jessi all clear" Jessi's face was priceless, She knew that Mikiy wouldn't be a freak, She likes her, Mikiy looked at Jessi and both hugged each other and run out the Door looking for Riley and Ebony "we're coming just don't lose us" Mikiy said while running and holding Jessi's hand.
Amy-Oh
Amy-Oh
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

He didn't fail to notice the tattoo adorning Ebony's pale wrist - it was the same as the one he had spied on one of the corpses, and he adverted his eyes respectfully. If he had even slightly doubted her story before, that was all the evidence he needed to believe it.
Riley's ears perked up as he heard the two girls talking from inside the cell, they sounded alright, thank dog! He tucked his long, white hair behind one of his ears and gingerly leaned against the heavy metal door, listening intently. He could clearly make out their voices now, and Mikiy was going to-

"Oh, shit."

His fingertips vibrated against the door; a clear indicator of an impending onslaught of magic. He leapt clear of the door, almost tackling Ebony to get her out of harms way, too. They landed less than gracefully in a heap together just as a blinding cloud of glittering dust blew the heavy door clean off its hinges. It banged onto the stone wall on the other side of the hall, almost cracking it in two, and through the falling dust and debris emerged two familiar figures.

Riley could have cried in relief, and he scrambled to his feet, openly ecstatic. "Jessi!" He yelled, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I was so-"

Jessi grinned, patting him on the back with her fist - the perfect imitation of a man-hug.
"Aww ya big softie! I'm okay, really. I even made a friend...did you see her blow that door off, man that was badass!" Jessi looked pointedly over at Mikiy, and patted her on the head - well, as best she could, given that Riley was pinning her arms to her sides with his bear-level hug.

Riley held her at arms length and gave her a quick once-over, determining her condition, and he gasped in anger when he noticed a black eye, and...

"What is this...thing?" He whispered, touching an odd contraption at her temples. It had a few drops of dried blood around it, and she pulled away from his touch, wincing in pain.

"It's, um, needles in my face. My back, too! I haven't been able to do any magic since they put it on me."
Riley spun her around and lifted back her hair, snarling when he saw that's exactly what it was. Over twenty needles were inserted under her skin, halfway down her spine, and he had to resist the urge to yank them out. How dare they. How fucking dare they lay hands on his Jessi. Upon closer inspection, he could see that the ends were barbed; which would make removal tricky, not to mention extremely painful.
"They were just preparing to give Mikiy one, but then this annoying light and sound started going off, and they locked us in here." Jessi said, pointing to the dungeon. The smaller Dimebian in question whimpered and held her hand tightly, and Jessi squeezed it reassuringly. They were halfway outta here already, and there was no way Riley would let this happen again, of that she was sure.
'Man, he's gonna be pretty clingy for a while.' She mused, noticing he still hadn't let her go.

Riley looked at Ebony - eyes clouded with rage and questions.
Stefano
Stefano
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Roserietta Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Ebony was filled with relief and exhaustion, but Riley seemed to be rage-filled, which was not a good thing in this kind of situation. She gave a quick look to the contraption, her ears flattening as she remembered other children wearing this sometimes, often trying to rip it out. That usually ended with an extreme amount of pain and an over-night stay in the hospital.

"I never had to wear one. I wore a shocker instead. I don't have any idea how to get them out safely either." Ebony mustered, hoping that Riley wouldn't go full rage mode.

She also looked Jessi and Mikiy over, making sure they were not hurt. Other than the device and the black eye on Jessi, there was no real damage. Upon running her hands through Mikiy's hair though, she found a scabbed over bump that most certainly have come from her capture.

"898." Ebony literally jumped out of her skin as she turned around to see the person who uttered those words. It was the Doctor! He really didn't provide much threat, no, no no, but then he pulled out the gun, aiming it right at Riley. In an instant,, Ebony was a hissing ball of rage and nerves.

"Don't you dare! Her jade eyes were flashing with anger and worry as well. Her canines were bared, her hands in a clawing position, and her tail was prickling with magic. The Doctor's hand began to shake, but it quickly steadied again.

"I'll shoot if you don't come with me." Ebony's eyes widened with shock. She looked to Riley, who had Jessi and Mikiy behind him. His gaze met hers, the icy eyes piercing her. Jessi and Mikiy's eyes were filled with terror and tears, not a happy sight at all.

"I know how fast your magic works too. The bullet would reach his head just as your magic hit me." But that was three years ago. It was so possible for her to have improved greatly, her magic faster and more lethal. But then again, it was possible she was wrong. Her legs began to move without her own accord, and she looked down to her beaten and scratched calves, her worn shoes. But she didn't walk to the Doctor. No no, she stepped in front of Riley, just a hair or so shorter than him. She was basically staring down the barrel of the gun, and she wasn't afraid.

"You will not harm my comrades." Was all Ebony muttered as she lifted her hands, the sleek black hair on her head prickling now as well. The Doctor grimaced, obviously he didn't want to shoot Ebony. She was far too valuable.

"I will shoot you if you don't come here. I'll shoot you and I'll shoot them too!" He said angrily. Ebony shook her head, her hands emitting the dark cloud magic, obscuring her hands. Her hair also began to emit it, the cloud separating into several different shapes, most of them like tentacles. Ebony turned around to look at Riley, smiling a little.

"I would run away as fast as you can now. I might meet you in that cave, but it is not certain anymore. Live, and live with Jessi and Mikiy, for I am to far gone to even be alive now." As Ebony whispered that, the shine in her jade eyes faded, her pupil expanding to almost unrealistic size, just a thin circle of green around the black. All light was gone from her eyes now.

"Run, Jade's friends. For if you don't, I'll kill you too." The cruel laugh came out, along with the clatter of the gun on the floor.

"898 CONTROL YOURSELF!!!" Ebony turned back to the Doctor instantly, grinning insanely.

"I thought you wanted to meet me again?" She laughed again, the cruel tones echoing.
Roserietta
Roserietta
Dimebian
Dimebian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum